Monday, October 27, 2014

It's Coming!

Okay, so it's been a minute since I last had a chance to put anything up, but I've been reading, reading, sleeping a bit, and reading some more.  I'm waaaay invested in a new fave Abbi Glines's Sea Breeze serial.  Did I tell you about her already?  How about the serial?  I think I did...but if I didn't, now I am and it's super great!  I'm on the second to last one FINALLY and the last one that wraps it all up and concludes it all comes out tomorrow!!! I.  cannot.  wait.  Really!  It's called Until the End and if you haven't read this serial yet, you really really really should.

Miss Glines' very own Facebook page has been put out teasers all day today too and it's driving me mad with excitement.  

TEASER #1:  "You’re my life even if I’m no longer yours.” - Jax Stone in
UNTIL THE END.

TEASER # 2:  “You are my center. You keep me grounded. You calm me down. You help me see things in a better light. What I feel for you is so much more than love, Willow Hardy, that I don’t have a name for it.” - Marcus Hardy in UNTIL THE END.

TEASER # 3: “Green… are you okay?” I asked, worried he might be sick. He looked ill. 
“No. God, no,” he said, running his hand through his hair then cursing a streak. “I fucked up, Blythe, and I know Krit's not here but I need advice. From a girl. Or anyone at the moment I can trust and isn’t an idiot. Then I may need you to lock me in a room and protect me.”
This did not sound good. “Come in. I was just going to get some tea. Would you like some?” I asked him.
He shook his head. “No but lock that door. Bolt it too. Just in case.”
“You’re starting to frighten me, Green.”
He walked over and dropped onto the sofa and buried his head in his hands. “He won’t murder you. Just me. He’s gonna kill me and I fucking deserve it. But she’s just so… and her hair… and she smells… FUCK! What did I do? I swear to God I’m never drinking again.”
I sat down on the chair across from him. “Slow down. Let’s start with who is going to kill you.” 
Green pulled his hair as he kept his head down. “Matty.”  



So I've got this pre-ordered obviously.  Can't wait to get the back story on the last bad boy of the clan, Rock and find out just how he and Trisha met in high school and what they've both been through.

After reading those teasers though...wow, my mind is really spinning with different ideas though.  Does Jax maybe end up single in the end?  What the heck happens with the guys in the band?  What did Green do?

Clearly I am emotionally invested in these people and need to see that they all end up happily ever after.  Hopefully I won't be let down.


No comments:

Post a Comment