Monday, October 13, 2014

I'm So Excited...and I Just Can't Hide It!

Oh em gee!  I am so excited today because one of my fave authors, Miss Melody Grace, had a rather surprising announcement today on her Facebook page.  Being the super sweet nerdy girl that I am, I am going to share the news with YOU!  Per her page, she states:  

**NEW SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT**

I'm so excited to finally share the big news with you all: in just a couple of weeks, I'll be launching a sexy new serial, the DIRTY DANCING series! 

I've been totally addicted to serials this summer, and I couldn't wait to try one for myself. There will be 3 books in the series, launching 11/5, 11/12. and 12/1. They're hotter than anything I've written so far, and I can't wait for you to read them!

Here's the blurb for #1, FIRST POSITION, coming November 5th!

"A man dances the same way he fucks. His stamina, his rhythm, the slow grind of his hips. Some people are born to it, others learn through years of careful study. 
And dancers? We do it best of all.
The moment I saw her, I knew. Her innocence is intoxicating. My lust is fierce. Primal. To watch her dance is to know the torment of true temptation.
She will be mine."
**




I soooo cannot wait because I have really loved everything I've read from her so far with her Beachwood Bay series. She creates some fascinating characters that are like real people you want to know, living in a small beach community that you feel like you want to belong to as well.  Hopefully she will be continuing on with her Beachwood stories, but it will be fun to read some new, racier books as well.  Bring 'em on, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment