Thursday, October 16, 2014

I HATE Teasers!

I hate teasers.  I hate previews for books that aren't out yet.  It kills me that I can't just click a couple buttons and own it right that minute!  Yet it's what my favorite authors do.  All.  The. Time.  Ugh!  Check out the latest for a new release (January 2015) co-written by  Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher.






Best friends since they could walk. In love by the age of fourteen. Dating for over four years. 
She’ll do everything she can to never forget. 
He’ll do everything he can to never remember. 
Too bad it’s not up to them.










Wow, that sounds just...just...wonderful.  I see the need to invest in some Kleenex come the new year. 

Seriously, everything that Hoover touches is gold so I have no doubts that this will be no exception. Still, the wait is almost unbearable!



No comments:

Post a Comment