Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So Many Books, So Little Time

There just isn't enough time in a day for me to read as much as I would really like to.  Eventually I have to go to sleep, wash dishes, feed my kids, whatever!  Why do they always need to eat?!?  I mean, don't they seem me engrossed in my book?  Okay, so really I read on my iPad, but still...don't they seem me swiping my finger across that screen while my eyes are glued to it?

I'm sitting here trying to decide which book to talk
about next because I've read a lot lately.  I do mean, A LOT!  Seriously, I'll just list them.  Since the summer began, I have read Slammed and Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover, The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines, Love Unlisted and Love Regifted by Stephanie Heddad, My Blood Approves, Fate, Flutter, Hollowland, Hollowmen, Switched, Ascend, and Torn by Amanda Hocking, Gabriel's Inferno and Gabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard, Providence, Requiem, Eden, and Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire, In Plain Sight, On the Run, and Stranded by Lorena McCourtney, Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close, The Secret Lives of Dresses by Erin McKean, The Witness, by Nora Roberts, Vampire Love Story, The Werewolf Whisperer, Forever and Always, Werewolf Love Story, Part 1, and One Love by H.T. Night.  Wow!  That is even more than I realized.  That's a whole lotta nerdiness goin' on here, that's for sure and I've still got wish lists of books to purchase on both my Amazon and Barnes&Noble accounts too. 

I read so much, and so quickly that I often forget parts of the stories too and I hate that.  I wish I could remember more, but I just don't.  Maybe tomorrow I'll write on the most recent ones I finished since they're probably the most fresh in my mind.  Until then, I'm going to go back to my current read, Born Under a Lucky Moon by Dana Precious.




*Any links posted are not endorsements for that company or business, nor has that company or business payed me to use their name or likeness in any way.*

No comments:

Post a Comment