Thursday, December 18, 2014

Wish List

Do you have a reading/book wishlist like mine?  It's ever growing and I can never seem to whittle it down because I keep adding more to it.  Ugh, it's a bit overwhelming, especially after I decided to take a little look at it tonight. Oh, Amazon how you suck money from me like a mosquito!  Let's see...what is on MY wishlist currently, shall we?  In no particular order, other than that which I saved them:




1.  Happenstance 3

2.  Confess

3.  Never Never

4.  Unwritten (Beachwood Bay)

5.  Something Reckless (Reckless and Real)

6.  One Night Stand

7.  Owning Violet (The Fowler Sisters)

8.  Rival (Fall Away Novel)

9.  Raveling You (Unraveling You)

10.  Beautiful Redemption (Maddox Brothers Novel)

11.  The Law of Moses

12.  All Of It

13.  Wreck Me (Breaking Nova)

14.  Off the Record (The Record Series)

15.  Here With Me (The Archer Brothers)

16.  Whistlin' Dixie in a Nor'easter (Dixie Series)

17.  Gemini

18.  Finding Eden

19.  Better When He's Bold (Welcome to the Pointe)

20.  What If

21.  Parallel Spirits (Carrier Spirits)

22.  Unbeautiful (Unbeautiful)

23.  Undeniable

24.  Maine

25.  The Wicked Girls

26.  Shine Shine Shine

27.  Red Hill

So between this rather extensive list, and all the wonderful releases that occur throughout the next year, I'm not sure I'll ever get to all of them.  Several I've actually had on my wishlist for a while already.  There are just so many wonderful stories out there and I can't wait to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment