Monday, May 18, 2015

Never Never Continues On

The amazing literary writings of Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher have once again released a new novella, the second installment for Never Never, Part 2.  




Again with this book, I tend to be in the minority in thinking it's just mind-blowingly amazing. I mean, it's good.  I liked it, I really did.  But this was basically just the middle part of a mysterious story that still didn't really give me, the reader, any new information into what in the heck is happening with Silas and Charlie.  In fact, it left me with MORE questions, like, why the heck was Charlie back at her old house and what was happening to her there?

This book was very short, much like the first, and I understand the reasoning behind it with contractual obligations, blah blah blah.  It was still a looong wait for such a short little snippet of a story, in my opinion.


It feels as though Silas and Charlie are really prepared this time though, so I am really and sincerely hoping that they start to really unravel the mystery of what's happening to them in the last book.  I'm also hopeful that it is as good as I want it to be.  C'mon Colleen & Tarryn, don't let me down!  Seriously.  Because if you do, I might cut ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment